Superwholock Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Book?

4 posters

Go down

Favorite Book? Empty Favorite Book?

Post by David Smith1 Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 am

HP Series for me because it is good and enjoyable to read

David Smith1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Favorite Book? Empty Re: Favorite Book?

Post by DrFraggle Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:33 pm

not really much for reading books, when I was in school I used to read novels

DrFraggle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerlene Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:35 am

Currently, my favourite books are the Hunger Games trilogy - Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay. I love those books. I'm reading the series for a third time and loving every bit of it.

Jerlene
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by HL0000 Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:27 am

Being a big fan of the Hunger Game movie, I've been wanting to read the Hunger Game trilogy since I heard it's a lot better than the movies (true to most cases about movies based on books). I actually just downloaded the eBooks a couple of days ago but haven't had the time to read.
One of my favorite quotes from the series:
“I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.”

I also really enjoyed HP. I grew up with HP, dressed up as a witch every Halloween until I was 16! Of course again, the books were way better than the movies. I'm trying to get "Fantastic Beasts and where to find them" wrote by J.K.Rowling, it's one of HP's text book! They're making a movie based on it as well.
One of my favorite quotes from the series is:
"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open."

The 3rd series that I really love is The Vampire Chronicle. STOP IT RIGHT NOW if you're thinking about Twilight! It's nothing like it! Perhaps you heard of "Interview with a vampire" movie played by Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Kirsten Dunst? It's based on the very first book
One of my favorite quotes from the series is:
“Evil is a point of view. We are immortal. And what we have before us are the rich feasts that conscience cannot appreciate and mortal men cannot know without regret. God kills, and so shall we; indiscriminately He takes the richest and the poorest, and so shall we; for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him as ourselves, dark angels not confined to the stinking limits of hell but wandering His earth and all its kingdoms.”
HL0000
HL0000
Admin

https://superwholock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down