Superwholock Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox One, Steam Machine, Or Playstation 4

3 posters

Go down

Xbox One, Steam Machine, Or Playstation 4 Empty Xbox One, Steam Machine, Or Playstation 4

Post by Wiseone.search Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:57 am

I am an Xbox fan so chances are I will probably be buying the Xbox One as my next console. Sony PlayStations are great too! I never really put to much thought into buying one over the Xbox, but you never know. The one that interest me the most would be the steam machine. It takes on a new approach at video games by keeping their system more computer based. I'm interested in whether this will have a better impact on game playing standards or worse. What do you think about these systems and which interests you the most?
Wiseone.search
Wiseone.search
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Xbox One, Steam Machine, Or Playstation 4 Empty Re: Xbox One, Steam Machine, Or Playstation 4

Post by DrFraggle Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:37 pm

if I had to choose, I would probably choose Playstation4

DrFraggle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Xbox One, Steam Machine, Or Playstation 4 Empty Re: Xbox One, Steam Machine, Or Playstation 4

Post by HL0000 Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:16 am

I've been a big fan of the Xbox 360 but the Xbox one was a huge turn-off for me. I don't really care about the all-in-one entertainment system, I can always use my XPS computer for that. The PS4 graphic is better and the design is a lot sleeker. I really don't get why Microsoft would agree to the Xbox One's hulky ugly design... the first time I saw it I was like... WTH man it looks like my grandmother's computer. I'm not familiar with the steam machine... is it something like an advance gaming computer?
HL0000
HL0000
Admin

https://superwholock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum